In providing services for third-party recruiters, University policy requires that:
- Third-party recruiters operate in congruence with the university policy of Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action and do not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, sex, handicap, or national origin. An employer or agency using the Handshake recruiting system understands that compliance with all related federal and state statutes and regulations is required for initiation or continuance of access.
- Third-party recruiters will abide by the Principles for Third-Party Recruiters as described in the NACE Principles for Professional Practice (link on bottom of page).
- All positions listed by third-party recruiters on the Handshake recruiting system must be fee paid by the employer.
- Third-party recruiters will provide information about their operations and services for candidate review as requested.
- It will be the responsibility of the applicant to contact the third-party recruiter. Applicant names and information will not be released to third-party recruiters unless candidates apply for a position listed by that specific agency.
Third Party Recruiter Services
Employer Relations will promote the job and pertinent information through normal channels which may include the Handshake, posting flyers on bulletin boards, referral to faculty and/or staff, and/or direct referral to candidates. The third-party recruiters will be listed as the contact and identified as an employment agency.
If a third party-recruiter wishes to interview candidates on campus, or attend career fairs, that recruiter will agree to abide by the above policies and to identify the represented employer(s) to both Employer Relations and interviewing candidates. Third-party recruiters who elect to interview on campus should understand that the candidate information provided by Employer Relations is to be used exclusively for the employer(s) so identified.
Please complete the following form if you agree to abide by Wake Forest University Third-Party Recruiter policies.