- Open Deacon Space and select your affiliation.
- Login with your WFU email address.
- Select “Book Now” next to “Wake Interview Spaces.”
- Enter the date and time of your interview on the left hand side of the screen then click “Search.”
- Select an available room by clicking the green plus sign next to the room name.
- Click “Next Step.”
- Under “Group” click the magnifying glass, type in “Student Personal” in the pop-up window, select the first option, then close the pop-up window. Note: DO NOT SELECT YOUR MAJOR OR PROGRAM AS YOUR GROUP
- Enter your name and answer the interview questions.
- Click “Create Reservation” and you will receive an email confirmation.
Location: The Brockway Recruiting Center is located on the lower level of Farrell Hall on the opposite side of Einstein’s Bagels. Take the elevator furthest from Einstein’s and on the side closest to Wait Chapel down to the lower level and turn left out of the elevator. The suite will be directly in front of you.
Phones: Rooms are not equipped with phones. If you are using your cellphone for a phone interview, be sure to arrive early so you can make sure you have service in the suite.
Webcams: Some rooms are equipped with high-definition webcams and the BRC staff have a few webcams on hand. If you need to use one of these webcams, be sure to arrive early so you have time to set-up.